|Fabriqué aux États-Unis|
|Réduction de bruit active|
|5 ans de garantie|
One of the most popular headset in the David Clark range in a small form factor for younger pilots. This small version of the H10-13.4 is upgradeable to the full sized version when needed with the H10-13Y conversion kit.
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut, Comfort Gel, ear seals
- Universal flex boom for perfect microphone placement
- Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available
- Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings
- Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards
- 5-Year Warranty, Made in USA
- FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 488g.
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB